The Beaudesert Chamber of Commerce was formed in 1911 (replaced by the Civic Progress Association for a period of time during the 1950s). The Chamber has been involved in many major projects:
- Negotiated with Qld Rail to obtain land that became Davidson Park. (1936)
- Supported the Kyogle Chamber of Commerce and Lions Club in their bid to create the Lions Road through Dairy Flat and Running Creek. (1955)
- Were instrumental in the development of Cavell Avenue and Buchanan St, when a severe shortage of house blocks occurred in Beaudesert (1960s)
- Were instrumental in the creation and ongoing maintenance of Duck Creek Road (1980s)
- Created the Beaudesert Industrial Estate through the Beaudesert Industry Development Committee. (1980s)
- Assisted Gelita Australia in their desire to set up business at Bromelton (1990s).
- Running and supporting business training programs from various providers
- Provided large street numbers for businesses in Brisbane St to assist visitors navigating the area
- Negotiated with Council for 2 hour parking limits in the Beaudesert CBD
- Run an annual “Shop Local” promotional campaign
- Run an Annual Christmas shop window display competition
- Support and facilitate the Beaudesert Christmas Spirit promotion.
- Erection and ongoing management of the Tourist Information sign in Dick Westerman Park (beside Beaudesert Arts and Information Centre)
- The Beaudesert Chamber of Commerce continues its involvement in a number of projects in the area to adapt to and improve business conditions in the area.